Thursday, September 20, 2012

Proof Once Again that These May Not Be My Children

I've long believed that my kids' artistic talents are the clearest sign they may not be my children. I can't draw.

Ren can.

You've seen the awesome cakes Big Sissy designed, and you know I'm not her biological mom, so there. More proof.

In the past 15 hours, my children created these:




Tokyo Towers by Sky, Age 7. (Yup, that's Tokyo Tower and the new Sky Tree.)



Anpanman by Pink P, Age 4. (Google "Anpanman." You'll be amazed at how accurate this is, except of course for the signature pink instead of red.)



And, Titanic by Sky, Age 7. (Check out the detail. People are plummeting to their deaths, and he's NEVER SEEN THE MOVIE. This is just based on a description he heard from a friend at school).


Meanwhile, I'm left to wonder whether any of my genes made the cut.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Anpanman! My students used to call me that, that and Batman! Clearly my nicknames over there required a sex change as well ;-)
They're great drawings.