Monday, September 18, 2023

What My Kids are Creating These Days, Part 2


 It's been awhile since I posted art by the kids, but have no fear! They have been making all sorts of stuff, and they wanted me to share it with you. 

Next, Falcon.

While Stow's favorite medium is video, Falcon loves making digital art. One day a year or so ago, Falcon asked if she could use my iPad to draw some pictures. Almost immediately, her illustration production exploded. I had no idea you could even DO the things she's figured out how to do on my iPad!

Such cool colors!

Falcon shared some pics for me to show you. These are some she's created recently. She has many, many more including a group of about 50 pictures of characters for a novel she's been imagining. Her interests tend along the fantasy line, but she also likes to draw everyday people and animals. I will post the ones she asked me to share below. You can see more of her art on her Redbubble page (link).

Self portrait

Momo


Dragons:




People:




It's crazy to me how creative and artistically talented my kids are. This definitely has to be from Ren's side of the family. The only work of art of mine that ever got any recognition was a jump roper I made out of wire in the sixth grade. If you like Falcon's stuff, go to her webpage nd/or comment below. I'm sure she'd love the encouragement!

Links:
















No comments: